At the same time supervision aspires towards professionalism and humanisation of work relations in organisations. The effect of the profit is detailed below:
- Better ability to co-operate and to communicate
- Better ability to stand trials and conflicts
- Professionalism in the contact with difficult customers
- Self-awareness and amplification of perception
- Personnel development and personality development
- Emotional exculpation (psychological expediency)or psychohygiene
When is supervision suitable?
- For the support of processes of change in the organisation
- As a component of measures of the organisation development
- For the introduction of new products/or tasks
- With changing the superior
- If chiefs realize discontentment of the staff
- And so on...