The source of motives for organisation development can be very versatile. Concrete tasks respectively problems are the causes for it, but also a comprehensive renewal or diffuse perception of uneasy feeling within the staff.
- High incidence and labour turnover rate
- Market-loss, financial penalties, heavy losses
- Inefficient planning- and decision-making processes
- Development of mutual targets
- Improvement of collaboration
- Present conflicts between the divisions of the business
- Relocation of resources/responsibilities